[geeks] Dress for Success

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Oct 6 09:09:54 CDT 2001

Josh,

My personal clothing choices are simple - I wear clean jeans, sneakers, and
either a company T-shirt *or* an EddieBauer Tall XL solid color T-shirt, w/o
pocket. My clothing range is quite limited, but all are in good condition,
fit well, and are professional *enough* for my company.

After an upcoming corp. re-org/re-structure, I'll probably wind up upgrading
to collared polo shirts full-time (as I enter Mgmt.) - I feel a manager
should always dress as better than the folks below them ;^)

Fit is the most important thing - the proper size dress shirt (esp. neck
size) can make a huge difference in how you look in a suit (comfortable vs
uncomfortable).

Ken