[geeks] Re: [rescue] FW: Sun Microsystems to Cut Jobs, Sees Wider-Than-Expected Loss

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Oct 5 22:20:04 CDT 2001

Casual suit - is that like dress overalls?

Are you confusing a balzer and slacks to a suit?

Josh, you will find, as you age, your body mass may not only increase, but
also shift... You should buy suits when you need them, not "just to have in
case" - IMHO.

Oh, and most large companies still *allow* suits, and good suits make a
bigger impression then ever, in these *casual* times...

Ken