[geeks] "Enterprise"

William S. geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Oct 1 11:30:33 CDT 2001

Speaking of "Enterprise"... unfortunately, the new
series does not seem to be presently available through
my local cable system here in Amsterdam, NL. If I got
a satellite dish, _maybe_ I could find it somewhere.
However, there _is_ an alternative! This past weekend
I watched an episode of the old series "Battlestar
Galactica". Now aren't Tektronix 4050's more
interesting to watch than the new-fangled stuff the
Enterprise now has?

Bill