[geeks] Cats and pills

Kris Kirby geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Nov 28 21:04:02 CST 2001

On Wed, 28 Nov 2001, John Duksta wrote:
> But back to the pill business: he gladly takes his Interceptor every
> month because it's a 'Flavortab'. Any other pill just gets wrapped in
> half a piece of american cheese and he wolfs it right down.

Heh. Our beagle used to eat cheese, until she realized we were feeding her
her pills in it. She quit eating cheese, forcing us to go to "Deli-style
sandwitch meat" which is like .5 mm thick. Even then, we have to be quick
to approach the box of milk-bones so she'll clear her throat. She has a
psycosomatic response to her bones.

-----
<kris at nospam.catonic.net>   | IM: KrisBSD