[geeks] RE: [rescue] OT: Q on Cygwin XFree 4.0.1 on PC - anyone used this ?

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Nov 17 22:24:43 CST 2001

Quick overview of what happened at the airport...

Got there @ 6:30, got in line to check baggage at curb (they look at
ID/ticket)- 30 minutes gone...

Go inside, find *big* line to get into terminal area. Get on line, 45
minutes later we are through the metal detctor (they look at ID/TIcket).

Get to ramp, ask for better seats - the default assignments suck - get them,
15 minutes (incl. wait) (they check ID/tickets).

Sit around for 30 minutes, board plane - they check ID/ticket again, and
spot check the bag that got checked at the X Ray machine when you entered
the terminal.

Oh, and my son got to see a few soldiers for the first time...

Not too bad, never asked me to boot my laptop...

Ken