[geeks] Wireless Ethernet

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Nov 8 07:54:18 CST 2001

Every house I have lived in for the past 25+ years has had *at least* five
twisted pairs run in a snake pattern throught he entire house, allowing
every room to have any of up to 5 distinct, hard-wired lines installed
without touching the walls.

For phone use, this is (IMHO) superior to point to point connections to the
few rooms you *initially* want service in, and requiring drilling when new
services are added...

Ken