[geeks] Wireless Ethernet

Rob geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Nov 7 20:12:09 CST 2001

I was going to something along those lines until I found out that where
the router sits is over the only enclosed part of the basement and the
morons who rigged the phones 6 years ago spliced into the phone cord about
12 times instead of running new lines for each extension.

Pulling the cable would tear half the extensions out of the wall too. Not
good.

I think the airport idea sounds pretty cool. Have to look and see what can
be done with that.

- Rob