[geeks] ph-ux!

Joshua D. Boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu May 31 08:12:20 CDT 2001

Not I.  No amount of money would convince me to admin NT as a primary job
responsibility.  Hell, it would be the sadest day of my life if I had to
settle for admining any box as a primary job responsibility long term (I'm
less choosy while I'm still a student).  I'd rather switch careers first.

I hear that long distance truckers make a decent penny.  Just need a good
speech recognition setup, and I can code while I truck. ;)

--
Joshua Boyd