[geeks] Re: [SunRescue] D2 (offtopic)

Gregory Leblanc geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri May 25 16:24:14 CDT 2001

On 25 May 2001 16:13:21 -0400, nick at snowman.net wrote:
> But now you've got to collect all the set and uniq items! <Grin>

I've only got 2 sets, but I've got 60% of the uniq items...
Anybody like to play co-operative games?

> On Fri, 25 May 2001, Tugrul Galatali wrote:
> > On Fri, 25 May 2001, Chad Fernandez wrote:
> >
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > Saw this on Ebay tonight.  I wish I lived in Dallas :-)
> > >
> >     I *FORBID* anyone in NYC to sell one =P
> >
> >     If you did live in Dallas, what would you use it for? I
> > don't scale out particularly well to a zoo of machines at home,
> > spending 95% of my time on my laptop with my work in bed, 4% on
> > my U2 unwinding from Microsoft land and 1% on my desktop playing
> > Diablo II (just beat Diablo, damn it, ended too soon)

That's what the expansion set is for!  A friend of mine is beta testing
it at the moment, and it looks to have improved quite a bit, especially
in the higher dificulty levels.
    Greg

--
Troll, troll, troll your post