[geeks] musings

Tim Harrison geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat May 19 20:16:27 CDT 2001

Sam Creasey wrote:

> I got a 2nd one with a cup of hot tea once...  those are the only two I've
> really had die....   including the one I beat on the loading dock of my
> old job for 5 straight minutes while ashes kept falling out. :)

I was getting really angry one day, because people are stupid, and ended
up slamming my space bar with my left thumb.  There was someone leaning
over my left shoulder, and as my thumb came down, the space bar gave up
the ghost, ripped away from the keyboard, flipped around in the air, and
whizzed past the guy's head.

I was left alone for the rest of the day. :)

--

Tim Harrison
Network Engineer
harrison at timharrison.com