[geeks] musings

Sam Creasey geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat May 19 19:46:42 CDT 2001

On Sat, 19 May 2001, Bill Bradford wrote:

> On Sat, May 19, 2001 at 07:05:04PM -0500, amy wrote:
> > agreed. i tend to hoard them like an obsessed magpie whenever i find
> > them (luckily i've found all of mine for less than 5 bucks each).
>
> She's also the only person I know who completely KILLED a big clicky
> IBM keyboard with ashes and coke...
>
> I STILL dont know how she did it.

She is not the only person who has killed a clicky IBM PS/2 keyboard (the
only ones I'll use) with ashes and coke...

/me waves hands in the air like an idiot...

I got a 2nd one with a cup of hot tea once...  those are the only two I've
really had die....   including the one I beat on the loading dock of my
old job for 5 straight minutes while ashes kept falling out. :)

-- Sam

Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our generation as
kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to
repetitive music.
        -- Unknown