[geeks] musings

Mike Nicewonger geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat May 19 15:43:44 CDT 2001

So far my favorite keyboard is an OEM HP PS/2 keyboard like came with HP
9000 C and J workstations. I am not a great typist but I can blaze on that
thing. Super light touch.

Now while I like the HP keyboard I have to admit my German heritage comes
through when outfitting systems to use. I always where possible use the OEM
keyboards, mice and monitors with a system. for example, my Tatung clone has
the OE Tatung keyboard and mouse, my Indigo has all SGI (OK bad example) my
Indigo 2 also has OEM SGI beige keyboard, mouse & monitor. And lastly my HP
J210 has a new keyboard and mouse kit as well.

Just my 2% of $1.00

Mike N