[geeks] ALR Revolution 6X6

Chad A. Chance geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri May 18 22:14:23 CDT 2001

I had a quad-proc ALR server for awhile and it was more of a PITA than
anything else, it had constant problems, I eventually yanked the CPUs and
RAM and chunked the rest.

Trying to hack one of these togethor out of parts would be quite a project
and probably not worth it. The power connections in these are not standard,
plus getting a case that this would go in would be a problem. You could also
kiss that $50 electric bill goodbye.

If you really HAVE to have one of these, get the full machine in one shot
like this one, hacking it togethor would just be too hard.

my $0.02,
Chad