[geeks] note to self

Chris Byrne geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri May 18 06:58:34 CDT 2001

When Drea and I got our cat Geist, we got some advice from our vet "Let her
go into season once before you spay her, and she'll be healthier"

It was the biggest pet related mistake we have ever made.

Up until she went into her first heat Geist was a quiet well behaved cat,
very affectionate (though very nervous), and not very 'demanding' if you
know what I mean. Ever since then... well my wife has affectionately renamed
her "the bitch"

Chris Byrne