[geeks] note to self

John Duksta geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed May 16 10:26:42 CDT 2001

Oh No!!! We had a cat that would go into heat about every
3 months for a couple of years until we got around to
getting her fixed. She wasn't a real social cat (still isn't
but is much better) then and when the vet got done, he
used surgical glue instead of stitches and told us they
wouldn't treat her again. Apparently she bit someone...

Anyway... nothing quite like the sound of cat in heat
howling at 3am when you're trying to sleep.

-john