[geeks] note to self

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed May 16 01:28:46 CDT 2001

Just sing "Ninety-nine bottles of beer on the wall," or, if you prefer, Monty Python Songs, like "the lumberjack song" or that silly philosopher song.

Of course,the classic would be "always look on the bright side of life" from the life of Brian! ;^)

Me, I'm at the office myself, but I have a radio - I get to listen to "sweet Caroline" by Neil Diamond.

Whoo-hoo.

What am I doing....

Ken