[geeks] Re: [SunRescue] yet another new list

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat May 12 10:01:29 CDT 2001

That's great - everyone should have an Ultra 2!

But, no one should have two, so does anyone want to buy my last remaining Ultra 2? It is a Dual 300 MHz CPU, 256 Meg RAM, 2x internal 4 gig Sun drives and Creator graphic (not 3D). It just seems selfish to have two of them, when there are so many folks on the list truely deserving of such a wonderful machine. ;^)

Looking for $1350 shipped FedEx ground(Con. US)...

If interested, please contact me off-list at n2vip at bellatlantic.net (home email).

Thanks,

Ken Hansen