[geeks] Cerf Cube

Joshua D. Boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 29 15:25:54 CDT 2001

I spoke too soon.  They do support NetZero.  Hmm.  I wonder how hard it is
too make a custom CD to add AbiWord to the setup, and also how hard it
would be to get some sorta removeable storage device like Zip or Floppy.
I don't think a printer would be at all hard to add.  Do those, and you'd
have a perfect family computer for most people I know.

--
Joshua Boyd