[geeks] Cerf Cube

Joshua D. Boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 29 15:21:48 CDT 2001

Yeah, I've read about the ThinkNIC.  Only two problems.  First, it is a
regular Intel CPU.  Second, and I know this so incredibly picky and inane,
but it is a nifty cube, nor is it nifty colors.  In fact, it rather
reminds me of a PS2.

According to their web site, they start a $199, not $300 BTW.  With the
monitor included, you are out $319.98.  Only thing missing then (as far as
friends are concerned) is the printer and the ability to use NetZero
(because netzero is stupid and doesn't support linux users at all).
Myself, it looks reasonable, but for the complaints listed in the first
column.

--
Joshua Boyd