[geeks] This bogles my mind

Kris Kirby geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 29 06:31:34 CDT 2001

On Thu, 28 Jun 2001, Amy wrote:
> and then there are cloves, that taste sweet but make your lungs bleed.
> yay?

Oh, don't get me started on cloves. We used to allow smoking in all areas
of the building, including the NOC, until a somewhat well-known sysadmin
wandered into the NOC and asked someone for a ashtray...

One week later, despite constant Camel smoking by the other members of the
technical staff, the smell was still there...

-----
<kris at nospam.catonic.net>   |