[geeks] This bogles my mind

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 28 15:32:10 CDT 2001

The piecing together of his movements was done after the fact. I imagine the FBI/State/Local Police simply had to ask fo the tapes and they were given *happily* by local shopkeepers who had this event impact their lives in *so* many ways...

I have no problem with the government *assembling* evidence after the fact - if they had done this *before* he drove the U-Haul to the Murrow (sp?) building, then I might be angered/upset/whatever.

Does it make it better if each shop had a little "you are under survaillence" sticker onthe front door? ;^)

Ken