[geeks] arcade collectors?

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 28 15:25:59 CDT 2001

Geez, all I'd want is Pac Man (or maybe Ms. Pac Man), space invaders, and Asteroids. If I had those, I'd be a happy man.

Anyone know what those machines would cost is good (not collector, but not looking like they fell off the truck) condition? A few hundred each?

The key part of those games is that my son would have fun with them as well (4 yrs. old)...

Ken