[geeks] This bogles my mind

Joshua D. Boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 28 12:57:19 CDT 2001

What about heroin, ecstacy, and speed?  You didn't put them on you list.
I spent time with people doing all of those, plus pot and various
prescription drugs.  Never known any coke fiends.  Some LSD people seem to
recover.  One guy I met though looked at a LCD display from the wrong
angle and flashed back to doing LSD at Pink Floyd concerts.

--
Joshua Boyd