[geeks] This bogles my mind

Kris Kirby geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 28 12:50:57 CDT 2001

On Thu, 28 Jun 2001, Bill Bradford wrote:
> (like I said, I dont mind what people do in their own home, but
>  wouldnt want to have to work with someone whose head was fried,
>  either..)

I'm anti-drug-testing, but I have noticed the following correlations:

People who have used		Have this problem
Cocaine (total recovery)        Fried brain (not like pot fried -- like
                                *really* fried)
Pot                             Can't remember anything, or they do
                                strange sudden thought-stops. (e.g.:
				Copy 0x00 to all pages of the stack, HLT.)
LSD                             Turn into raving religious fanatics

Ok, so that last one's a little fabricated...

-----
<kris at nospam.catonic.net>   |