Zappa (Was: Re: [geeks] This bogles my mind)

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 28 08:09:18 CDT 2001

Did anyone here read Frank Zappa's book? I can't find mine, but it was a good read...

In my area we have a host that has a syndicated radio show "Fridays with Frank" that is 3-4 hours of Frank Sinatra music... I have often thought a "Fridays with Frank (Zappa)" might find some airplay... ;^)

My favoriites are the "mock" broadway soundtracks - Thing Fish and Joe's Garage - even my 4 year old likes them! ;^)

Ken