[geeks] This bogles my mind

Chad A. Chance geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 27 19:14:46 CDT 2001

I think the reason most people don't oppose background tests is because they
either don't relize that it gets done and that doesn't directly effect them.
There was only one time that a company told me that a background tests was
being done and it was understood, because of the security clearnces that
needed to be aquired because of the job. Now I know that most larger
companies do them but they never tell you about it...

But yeah, I don't like the background checks either...

Chad