[geeks] another flameware

Chad A. Chance geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Jun 25 22:48:01 CDT 2001

I just invested in some Tripp-Lites myself a few months back, so far it's
all good. I went with the Tripp-Lites due to the price difference and the
problems I had in the past with APC.

Out of the 6 APCs I have owned only 2 still work. These are/were the
"home-user" type, the higher end stuff APC makes is MUCH better, but this
low end stuff is crap IMHO.

Chad