[geeks] Endnote for *nix?

Zach Malone geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Jun 24 16:23:41 CDT 2001

Hello,
    In this situation, he is being set up with my Athlon 1ghz @ 1.466ghz.  I
wish I could set him up with a nice Sun system, but the goal behind this is
to get him to abandon his Mac 9500, which has been upgraded so many times it
is becoming very unstable.  He is willing to participate in this, as long as
it costs him nothing, so I am loaning him hardware, and not purchasing it
(until I get him hooked at least =P).  Thanks for the suggestions, I'll look
into them.
    Zach