[geeks] Endnote for *nix?

Zach Malone geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Jun 24 05:29:47 CDT 2001

------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C0FC77.10686A00

Hello,
    Does anyone know of an equivalent of Endnote for *nix?  I am setting =
up a workstation to replace (over time) my fathers Macintosh, and while =
I have been able to find substitutes for all the other programs, I have =
not found a program like endnote.  Endnote is a program which manages =
references in papers, so that you can input all the refs, and then have =
Endnote format your references for a specific scientific journal.  If =
anyone knows of such a program, I would really appreciate it if you =
would help me out,
    Zach

------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C0FC77.10686A00

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>    Does anyone know of =
an=20
equivalent of Endnote for *nix?  I am setting up a workstation to =
replace=20
(over time) my fathers Macintosh, and while I have been able to find =
substitutes=20
for all the other programs, I have not found a program like =
endnote. =20
Endnote is a program which manages references in papers, so that you can =
input=20
all the refs, and then have Endnote format your references for a =
specific=20
scientific journal.  If anyone knows of such a program, I would =
really=20
appreciate it if you would help me out,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>    =
Zach</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C0FC77.10686A00--