[geeks] Big Damn File System....

Joshua D. Boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 22 13:19:11 CDT 2001

Linux has software raid, at least enough to do striping and mirror easily.
I don't know how hard 5 is to get working.

If you head over to www.ibm.com/developerworks, IBM has some tutorials on
the topic.  You can even stripe a swap partition across drives and
controllers for extra performance.

I'd assume that you could do the same with NetBSD.  Getting some NetBSD
experience is very high on my list of things to do.

--
Joshua Boyd