[geeks] Big Damn File System....

Gil Young geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 22 12:51:16 CDT 2001

One of the reasons I prefer Solaris over other free OS'es is that it comes
with software RAID.  If there was such a beast for Linux on intel hardware,
i'd probably consider it for personal use.  But having a SS5 cycle system
running Sol 8 with mirrored drives, well, it makes me sleep so comfy at
night...