[geeks] OT: (Off topic) Computer/Internet-related content

Jeff Workman geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 19 19:50:25 CDT 2001

There was quite a heated discussion on the NANOG list about this crap a
couple of months ago.  I thought their upper management had decided that it
was a Bad Idea and gone back to trading kiddie pr0n or whatever it was that
they did in their spare time before they decided that they could Make Money
Fast from the internet.

Jeff

Stoned koala bears drooled eucalyptus spit in awe as Bill Bradford
exclaimed: