[geeks] Introductions (was Re: Etiquette)

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Jul 29 00:58:47 CDT 2001

Oh, I'd kill for the item you describe - actually two - one for my wife's
friend in Germany that has a real special feeling for Elvis (we have to send
her TV Guides when they print Elvis onthe cover) and as retaliation for my
wifes constantly increasing collection of "Crap that seems cute for the
first three minutes" (Dancing santa, singing christmas tree, etc...).

Ken