[geeks] Etiquette

Jonathan Katz geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Jul 28 11:31:34 CDT 2001

LOL

Well, when I was living in my house in San Jose w/
evil-ex-g/f she and I were... uhm, busy one Saturday
morning when a roommate banged on the door, inturrupting
us so I could move my car and he could drive to
McDonald's for breakfast.

He didn't even ask what we wanted, or if we wanted any
food.

No, this isn't the right forum, but what the hell.

There are a few ways you could have played it:

1) wake up your co-whorker by tip-toeing into
your roommate's room and shaking him gently, trying
to not wake your rommate. This allows him to wake-up
and leave discretely.

2) non-chillantly be a shithead, and wake them both
up by being "inadvertantly" noisy... like going to
fix yourself coffee and dropping the pot on the kitchen
floor, or something.

3) be a really nice guy and cook up a real nice breakfast
for *all* parties, and wake them both up (by banging on
your roommie's doorpost) when it's ready.

Keep in mind that English Majors... have looser morals
than most. By introducing them, you should have realized
what was going to happen.

-Jon