[geeks] learning spanish

James Fogg geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Jul 26 09:19:44 CDT 2001

On Wed, 25 Jul 2001, THOU SPAKE:
> Err, over here in Amish country, tacos also come in soft shells.
>  (edited for brevity)
> Of course, if you leave town and head south, you get a lot of
> rednecks.  For variety, I went to a demo derby with a pretty (and
> conservitive) girl.  I made the mistake of taking my sisters Jetta.  In
> the traffic jam trying to get out, I spent a long time sitting in front of
> this mini monster truck with a large bull horn in the grill.  Seems he
> doesn't care for the type of uppity people who would drive a german car in
> his territory, and he expressed it in, shall we say, embarrasingly course
> language.
>
> --
> Joshua D. Boyd

There is a perfect example of why I high-tailed it out of PA. Coal Country
isn't any better off than Amish Country (worse, in fact). We had what are known
as Coal Crackers (look it up on google, its a real word). Schuylkill and
Lancaster Co's, for some reason, have a well established KKK influence too.

	 James D. Fogg, Network Engineer
	Vicinity Corporation - Lebanon, NH

     DESK (603) 442-1751 - CELL (603) 252-1864
     PAGER (802) 742-0280 - HOME (603) 526-7729
            EMAIL jfogg at vicinity.com

If you can read this e-mail, Thank a Network Engineer!