[geeks] Clerks and Cars

James Fogg geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Jul 25 07:29:50 CDT 2001

Umm.... you did check Hemmings Motor News, didn't you?

www.hemmings.com

I don't know how good the website is, but the book (published monthly) is
fwiggin awesome. When I played with old cars I lived out of this book. You can
find the book at a good news stand (its considered a periodical or a magazine
even though its like 300 pages) or maybe Borders/B&N. I used to subscribe,
there is more than just ads in the book.

On Tue, 24 Jul 2001, THOU SPAKE:
> Try getting parts for a '73 Satellite 4-door.  Sure, the two door parts are
> easy to find, but the 4-door grandpamobile parts are nearly non-existent.
> If anyone knows of someplace to find rear quarter panels sheet metal for
> these - please let me know!
	 James D. Fogg, Network Engineer
	Vicinity Corporation - Lebanon, NH

     DESK (603) 442-1751 - CELL (603) 252-1864
     PAGER (802) 742-0280 - HOME (603) 526-7729
            EMAIL jfogg at vicinity.com

If you can read this e-mail, Thank a Network Engineer!