Keyboards (was Re: To whoop Ken's ass (was: Re: [geeks] Trade U30 for G3 mac B&W ?

Tugrul Galatali geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 24 15:59:46 CDT 2001

On Tue, 24 Jul 2001, Bill Bradford wrote:

> Thats one reason I spent the $75 on the ps2-to-Sun keyboard adapter.

	I've considered getting the adapter, but I prefer to learn how to be
comfortable on the slighty different Sun keyboard layout. Do the new Type 6
(are those the USB ones on the Blade 100?) keep the Type 5 style Control/Caps
arrangement among other things?

	And has anyone seen a Sun keyboard start inserting "," or " " when
hitting the shift keys? It was a new clean keyboard, hate to chunk it only
after 2 months. (Type 5)

	Oh, and how do you know if a optical mouse works? Does the light on the
bottom turn on when connected? Do I have to configure the box to work with it?
I want to find out before I invest time into getting myself the pad for it.
(Again, Type 5)

	Tugrul Galatali