[geeks] Trade U30 for G3 mac B&W?

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 23 16:42:43 CDT 2001

Hey!

Who wants an Appletalk Printer interface card for a HP Laserjet 4m?

I had one in my LJ 4m, but of course, my network only has one Mac, so I put the printer on my network, and the Mac acceses it via hardwired connection (exploiting automatic port selection!)...

Please feel free to contact me off-list if interested (at home, n2vip at bellatlantic.net)...

Ken
(And, if you like, I'd be happy to trade it for a really low-end Mac (like an SE or something else that can run another OS - the SE is like a Mac Plus, isn't it?)