To whoop Ken's ass (was: Re: [geeks] Trade U30 for G3 mac B&W ?

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 23 16:38:51 CDT 2001

Who's got the picture of Owl Shit required for that comparison? ;^)

You Mac folks are so "visual"! A PC user would be satisfied with an independent labs measurement of the Friction coefficient of the slab and cross reference it to a previously measured pile of the previous year's model of Owl Shit. Then the PC user would want to know what they could do to improve it, make it larger, and raise it up higher ("must upgrade, must overclock...") Then, of course, there would be the obligatory conflict over the methods used to measure the Owl Shit (How Fresh? What was the Owl's diet? etc.) and the revelation that the tile maker actually flew the reviewer to Hawaii for the review - while the company is in Maine... There is always a scandal inthe PC world... ANd then, next year, they will have the 18" square tile - but only for users with 21" screens or larger - the typical user has no need for that much space! ((c) Copyright Intel)

Ken