[geeks] MacOS X

joshua d boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Jul 19 08:05:16 CDT 2001

On Wed, Jul 18, 2001 at 11:06:24PM -0400, Brian Hechinger wrote:
> > I'm not a Steve Jobs fan (he killed my newton!), but Apple has been
> > kicking some serious butt as of late.
>
> which means it's about time for them to shoot themselves in the foot.  it's
> the Apple Way(tm), "oh we're doing good finally?  let me fix that quick."

We were discussing this last year in economics.  Our theory is that the
true reason why artists love Macs and Apple is that Macs are tempermental
and Apple has a strong self destuctive streak.  It's not that Macs are
actually better for art, the machines just have a personality more in line
with the users.

Well, that what we came up with at least.  It was a long day.

--
Joshua D. Boyd