[geeks] vmstat modification (Apollo comment)

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 17 16:46:33 CDT 2001

wilby98 at yahoo.com writes:

>--- dave at cca.org wrote:
>>
>> Where are you? I've got an Apollo looking for a good
>> home.
>I am living now in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. I
>previously lived in Bourne, Mass on Cape Cod which
>would have been alot closer. The Apollo's I acquired

Arg. My mom lives on Cape Cod, I could have dropped it off
on a detour...

>were from the UK. I had them shipped freight to here.
>I think the cost of shipping would be too prohibitive
>from your locale though.

Definately. Never mind.

>> How early are yours?
>My inventory consists of 2-DN3010's and 6-DN3500's. I
>don't have them all running yet because I want to
>check them out carefully before plugging them in. I
>got them about a couple weeks ago.

This one's a diskless DN300.

(It had an external disk and 8" floppy (!!!!!!) but those
have been sidetracked to help restore someone else's
machine...)

-------- David Fischer --------- dave at cca.org --------- www.cca.org --------
-------- If it wasn't for good luck, I wouldn't have no luck at all. -------