[geeks] vmstat modification (Apollo comment)

William S. geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 17 02:57:19 CDT 2001

--- dave at cca.org wrote:

> Where are you? I've got an Apollo looking for a good
> home.
I am living now in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. I
previously lived in Bourne, Mass on Cape Cod which
would have been alot closer. The Apollo's I acquired
were from the UK. I had them shipped freight to here.
I think the cost of shipping would be too prohibitive
from your locale though.
> How early are yours?
My inventory consists of 2-DN3010's and 6-DN3500's. I
don't have them all running yet because I want to
check them out carefully before plugging them in. I
got them about a couple weeks ago.

Bill