[geeks] Re: [SunHELP] SSA and fiber card being a royal PITA

Zach Malone geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Jul 4 12:34:49 CDT 2001

I have not read The Big U, any more info on it?  Interface was ok, it didn't
really strike my fancy though.  Recently I have been reading Bruce Sterlings
various collections of short stories, in particular, the ones on
biotechnology, they very good, though he is somewhat hit or miss.  In terms
of the general genre of sci-fi, I have been finding that short stories (and
novellas) tend to be much better then full length books.  It just seems as
though there is a lot more creativity on that level of writting, maybe
because the hack short stories just dont get published.
    Zach