[geeks] Adventures in Landscaping vol. 1

Jonathan Katz geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Apr 29 07:53:41 CDT 2001

> Went back yesterday, picked up 12 of #5.  Yes, we fit them IN THE
> BACK SEAT OF THE CONVERTIBLE, with about 4-5' of big wood logs sticking
> up out over the back of the back seat (with the other ends wedged under

I have this picture of a 8' extension ladder sticking out of the
passenger seat of the '58 -- my folks brought it over to surprise
me by hanging a few light fixtures and didn't take it home with
them. I had to return it. When my PC is feeling better I'll scan
it for all y'all, because it is kinda funny.

-Jon