[geeks] Wish lists

Martin Wedel geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Apr 28 20:37:52 CDT 2001

I use my Libretto 70ct as a mobile mp3 player/browser in my truck. I
mounted a enhanced port replicator to the center console in my 98 jimmy, therefore I
can just pop it in and go. I use a orninco card in the base so that when i
pull into the garage I can go inside and transfer files to it via samba.
Next is a subscription to ricochet so that I can faster do mapquest.com
searches for addresses, i currently use my NP1000 PCS phone for dialups on
the road. Kind of my poor-mans mobile multimedia. I input sound to my
stereo via a cassette adapter, got to love 10Gb of mp3s at your
fingertips. I run SuSE linux as the OS.
I'll put a few pics on my site this week.

--
Martin Wedel
sun at minor-element.net
http://www.minor-element.net/