[geeks] Wish lists

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Apr 27 12:54:59 CDT 2001

Married women don't carry their own baggage...

You mean Mr. Bill makes you drag your 11 pound laptop around? <ducks>

As for the Libretto, I *still* get comments when folks see me using it at lunch - "Is that a real computer?" "I've never seen anything like that...", "Where can I get one?", and, of course, the kicker - "Why did they stop making them?"

I only know three people that own Librettos, and one was a casual conversation on the Metroliner going into Washington DC. He used a PCMCIA extender to allow him to use a type III PCMCIA hard drive with his L50 - that was how he transfered data from his Libretto to his desktop machine...

Ken