[geeks] Breeding

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Apr 27 08:39:17 CDT 2001

IMHO a major part of the problem is people that want kids, but aren't ready to do what it takes to teach them right from wrong. This is very similar to the small child that wants a puppy, then has no time/interest in caring for it.

To make up for the lack of real time, the concept of "quality" time was invented - a *huge* rationalization to make the parents feel better.

Having kids/not having kids is a personal choice, and one not to be taken lightly (obviously), but if you are going to have kids, please realize they *will* change your lifestyle - let it change/evolve into what it will become,and enjoy the ride.

Of course, as I stated in the first line, this is only My Humble Opinion.

Ken