[geeks] Re: 48v

Joshua D. Boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Apr 23 18:06:02 CDT 2001

Is there an good VoIP software for linux?  I tried searching for it on
Google, but I mostly got hardware solutions that used embeded linux.
I've been reading alot about VoIP and thought it would be fun to try.  A
large number of the dorm students I know use it to keep in touch with the
ol' home town.

 --
Joshua Boyd