[geeks] Re: 48v

Joshua D. Boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Apr 23 10:47:56 CDT 2001

Jerry Pournelle(of Byte fame) doesn't strike me as a major phone geek and
I seem to remeber that he has a PBX installed at his house, so apperently
just having a PBX doesn't make you a major phone geek (knowing the 5x5
thing probably does though).

Anyway, I'm have a bit of a passing interest in phone systems, but mainly
only with reguards to PBXs.  I've often wondered how hard it would be to
make my own (just need a DAC and ADC for each extension, plus some other
circutry).

--
Joshua Boyd