[geeks] Re: [SunRescue] Help!

Kurt Mosiejczuk geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Apr 19 12:33:23 CDT 2001

On Thu, 19 Apr 2001, Kris Kirby wrote:

> On Thu, 19 Apr 2001, Kurt Mosiejczuk wrote:
> > I was fairly disappointed by that, as I like Linux (although I liked
> > OpenBSD better for firewalls before this discovery).
>
> ipfw?

I don't believe that would do it either.  Basically, I wanted
to set up a general masquerading pool, and then a bi-directional
NAT for traffic for a specific host.  ipfilter has the bimap
directive for this, but Linux doesn't seem to want to have to
deal with masquerading out on two different potential addresses.

--Kurt